Educators > Browse jobs
Jan - Easter Interim SENCO needed in Acton school
Acton based secondary school seeking SENco for January start.
anzuk are working in collaboration with one of our most established client schools to find a strong, capable and passionate SENco to lead their SEN department in January 2022. This is a full-time, Short term position that, for the right candidate, may lead to a long term placement starting in the 22/23 academic year.
The school is a large, co-ed school. It has a strong academic focus and their values are built around self-reflection, accountability, independence and collaborative learning and development.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Shoro