Educators > Browse jobs
KS2 Teacher required for March start in Ealing School
an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher is required for a March start in an outstanding Ealing school
We are currently working with a top school to recruit a Primary Teacher to take on a post from March 2021.
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a comprehensive school in the borough of Ealing. We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Primary teacher with a specialism in KS2 to join the team as soon as possible.
Teachers with Specialisation in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme.
About the School
• Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
• Central location in Ealing
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Opportunities to enter teaching through various programs
• Clear behaviour management policy
About the Role
The right candidate will:
• be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
• participate in extra curriculum activities
• Working hours from 8 am - 4 pm
• This position starts in March will run for the rest of this academic year with a potential move to a permanent role for the right candidate
About the Role:
The school are looking for a Primary teacher who can start in March. The contract in the first instance is for a term but there is a good chance this will be extended through to the end of the academic year.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to Nicole at nicole,firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion about the specifics on each of the individual roles please give Nicole a call on 020 8132 9475 .
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
For teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada) there is a relocation package available (up to £500).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.