Educators > Browse jobs
Kindergarten Teacher / Ed Leader | Sessional Kindergarten
Part time ECT role at a beautiful Sessional kinder located inner suburbs
anzuk is currently working with the leadership team of a not-for-profit, community based Sessional kindergarten service located near South Melbourne.
The service celebrates and embraces the natural wonder of children’s curious minds and endeavours to cultivate a life-long interest in learning. The service offers a light-filled and stimulating learning environment for the children.
The team is focused on providing a supportive and a fun environment and believes that the relationship between children and the educators is integral in creating a positive learning environment for the children. The Opportunity
As the 4yo Kindergarten Teacher you will take a lead on promoting high quality educational experiences through the implementation of play-based educational experiences and encouraging children to express their own ideas through play to develop friendships, explore, solve problems, help others, imagine, create and extend on their interests.
Ed Leader responsibilities:
- Be responsible to the Committee for the operation and management of the service.
- Be actively involved in quality assurance for the Quality Improvement Program (QIP).
- Encourage enrolments and provide relevant written information and referrals in accordance with the enrolment policy and procedures.
This is Part Time position over 4 days a week. The Candidate
The ideal candidate would have previous experience as ECT/Ed Leader; we are looking for a people’s person with a hands-on approach in managing the service operationally.
You will have a strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS and be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as be comfortable talking to families. Ideally you will have had several years’ experience within the Early Years sector.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA equivalent
- VIT Card
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
- Full VECTEA award benefits
- Work – life balance (30 hours a week)
- Work with a professional and experienced small team of educators.
- Supportive and friendly Committee of Management
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.