Educators > Browse jobs
LONG-TERM SEN TA- IMMEDIATE START
Do you have a passion for working with SEN? Are you caring in nature and want to have a lasting impact on children's lives? If so please read on!
TA sought for immediate start in a large SEN school in south London.
The OFSTED rated outstanding school offers pupils an educational provision and a caring environment in which to reach their potential. They work with young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties.
The school is split across two sites, an upper school and lower school which are both easily accessible via public transport.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full-time or part-time work available
- Long term role
- Working with a variety of students
- Offering support across a varied curriculum
- One-to-one and small group support
- Will be comfortable in a hydro-pool
- Has excellent communication skills
- Will have had SEN experience of at least 6 months (preferable but not essential)
- Be caring in nature
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. Please submit CV to Jay on Jayden.firstname.lastname@example.org.