Lead Librarian for a Modern Catholic School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
Looking for an exceptional Lead Librarian for a Catholic Secondary School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
The School is a dedicated, experienced and exceptional staff team who work incredibly hard to ensure that all students fulfil their potential and flourish at school.
The school is devoted to ensuring that they help to mould the students into well-rounded individuals or value both themselves and those around them. About the school:
- A mixed 11-16 comprehensive school with a roll of over 1200 pupils.
- Accessible on the National Rail from London Bridge & Kent and also on the DLR
- Modern facilities & excellent resources across the school
- A progressive & forward-thinking Headteacher with a clear direction for the school, so there is an unbelievably strong and supportive staff culture
- The diversity within the school is a key strength and allows students to acknowledge each other’s differences whilst at the same time celebrating them. About the role
- Lead Librarian
- Develop and promote the role
of the library in the school
with an active engagement in diversity and equality issues.
- Work closely with teaching staff to plan and deliver the information skills curriculum.
- Promote the effective and efficient use of the library and library resources.
- Liaising with departmental academic staff, external organisations and suppliersRequirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Librarians often earn between £80- £120 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.