Legal Studies Teacher
Progressive North Shore School is seeking an experienced Legal Studies Teacher for permanent 2020 position.
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional
experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best
educators in the right learning environment.
- Teaching Years 7 - 12
- Experience teaching HSC Legal Studies
- Ability to teach Business Studies or Economics an advantage
- Full Time permanent 2020 position
anzuk education provides
- Progressive and holistic approach to education
- Inclusive and supportive staff
- Impressive facilities
The suitable applicants
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Can be experienced teachers or recent graduates
- Have current NESA Accreditation & WWCC
- Have a Bachelor of Education/Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary)
- Provide an up to date CV with 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (MUST BE IN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP RELATIVE TO YOU)
- If you feel you are suited to the positions above, feel free to email your CV to email@example.com or click apply for this job.