Math Teacher for a Modern Catholic School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
Looking for an exceptional Math's Teacher for a Catholic Secondary School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich for a April or September start
The School is a dedicated, experienced and exceptional staff team who work incredibly hard to ensure that all students fulfil their potential and flourish at school.
The school is devoted to ensuring that they help to mould the students into well-rounded individuals or value both themselves and those around them. About the school:
- A mixed 11-16 comprehensive school with a roll of over 1200 pupils.
- Accessible on the National Rail from London Bridge & Kent and also on the DLR
- Modern facilities & excellent resources across the school
- A progressive & forward-thinking Headteacher with a clear direction for the school, so there is an unbelievably strong and supportive staff culture
- The diversity within the school is a key strength and allows students to acknowledge each other’s differences whilst at the same time celebrating them. About the role
- Teacher of Mathematics for April or September start
- Full timetable across KS3/4 (Year 7-11) Starting January 2020 until the end of the academic year
- Very supportive department with shared resources
- Join a large department with 10 other Math Specialists
- Permanent contracts available for the right Educator Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Secondary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.