Educators > Browse jobs
Math and Science Teachers
anzuk are seeking Secondary Math and Science Teachers for casual relief and contract opportunities in Melbourne's South East Suburbs
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
CRT and contact work in both co-educational government and independent schools in and around Narre Warren, Cranbourne and Berwick areas.
If you are a knowledgeable and competent Maths or Science teacher who is looking to secure consistent work, we would love to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
- Planning, Feedback, Assessment and Professional Development
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Active VIT card
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England. anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004.
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- Current CV outlining recent experience in school settings
- Two mentor teacher (for graduates) or principal level references (for experienced teachers)
Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.