Secure a temporary appointment teaching Maths in this highly reputable Catholic high school south of Sydney
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are working with an independent school in the Southern Tablelands, only 2hrs south of Sydney. Together we are looking to recruit a teacher of Mathematics for a temporary position for Term 1 2020.
This opportunity is ideally suited to overseas teachers on working holiday visas restricting their work to one employer for no more than 6 months.
- Mathematics (Yr11-12)
- Willingness to also cover Yr 11/12 Engineering Studies
- Temporary appointment for Term 1
- Commence ASAP
- Well regarded Catholic school (enorlments of 500 students)
- 2hrs south of Sydney and approx. 75min from Campbelltown
- Strong focus on collaborative and modern pedagogy, with fully integrated ICT
The Right Applicant:
- Confident teaching senior Mathematics
- Experience in integrating ICT into teaching practice
- Applications welcome from newly qualified & experienced teachers alike
The suitable applicant must have
- Accreditation with NESA
- Up to date CV
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com, call 02 8029 6955 or click 'apply for this job.'