Secure a role in a leading regional NSW independent school and develop your career in a progressive, supportive school environment
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are working with a leading independent boarding school in western NSW; together we are looking to recruit a teacher of Mathematics for a position to commence for the 2020 academic year.
Subsidies and financial incentives are available to teachers relocating for this position. Digital interviews available immediately or face-to-face interviews in Sydney available by request.
- Mathematics (Yr7-12)
- HSC experience desirable but not essential
- Temporary appointment with view to permanency
- Commence January 2020
- Shorter term contracts (1 or 2 terms) also available
- High achieving independent school 5 hrs from Sydney
- Good access to Sydney with 10 flights daily
- Progressive & supportive executive & management team
- Strong focus on collaborative and modern pedagogy, with fully integrated ICT
The Right Applicant:
- Confident teaching all levels of Mathematics
- Experience in integrating ICT into teaching practice
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified teachers
The suitable applicant must have
- Accreditation with NESA
- Up to date CV
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com, call 02 8029 6955 or click 'apply for this job.'