Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk have casual and contract opportunities for Maths trained teachers to educate students in Melbourne's Bayside and Southern suburbs
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Please note: Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic schools in Victoria will have all students returning to the classroom on 9th June. If you are successful in this role we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts you. Please read for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as a CRT. This article contains helpful teaching resources, useful articles, Coronavirus myths and tips for good hygiene. READ the full article HERE: https://anzuk.blog/protecting-against-viruses-and-flu/
anzuk supports a number of Secondary schools in the Bayside and South Eastern suburbs who have a consistent requirement for casual and contract Maths trained teachers. Our schools are looking for qualified Secondary teachers with experience teaching any of the following: General, Methods and/or Specialist Maths.
We support Government, Catholic, Independent and Grammar schools across Melbourne and are specifically recruiting for schools in Albert Park, Mentone, Brighton, and Dandenong. These schools can offer you consistent work throughout the year, and the ability to develop relationships that can lead to ongoing work opportunities.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Qualification or experience teaching Maths
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.