Educators > Browse jobs
Do you have a passion for teaching vulnerable young people? Are you an enthusiastic Mathematics Specialist? If yes, then this is the role for you!
anzuk Education are working in partnership with a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) looking for a passionate English Specialist based in Dorking.
This recently refurbished school with 'outstanding' features seeks to provide a positive environment in which everyone can flourish. They support boys aged 9-16 who require a specialist setting due to SEMH or complex medical needs as well as those who have been permanently excluded.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Starting as soon as possible or for January 2022
- Teaching Maths to KS3, including marking and planning
- Full time, with the potential to extend into a permanent position
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Experience working with challenging behaviour or within a PRU environment
- Will have the ability to teach general IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable, resilient and flexible nature
- A desire to understand and help young people, supporting them to achieve their potential
- Experience of positive behaviour management as these students will have elements of SEMH
- Be approachable, with a good sense of humour
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities, when it's safe to travel
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Endless resources and up to date communication on our social media platforms
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
Email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 01483 903 275. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.