Maths & Science Teachers - Guaranteed 1 Year Contract
anzuk education in Wales is working exclusively with a South Wales local authority to appoint Maths and Science Teachers to start in September 2020
anzuk education in Wales is working exclusively with a South Wales local authority to appoint Maths and Science Teachers to start in September 2020, or sooner.
Working for the local authority within their secondary schools via anzuk Education, succesful teachers will receive :
- Guaranteed salary (paid weekly) at MINIMUM M1 scale rate
- £500 Relocation bonus upon commencement of role (when relocating from outside of the local area, or from overseas)
- £500 Performance bonus after succesful completion of the first 60 days
You will be an employed by anzuk Education on behalf of the local authority. As such, you will be working on a 'supply' basis for the 1st year, but on a uniquely different 'supply' basis to the norm. Dependent on the staffing requirements of their secondary schools, you will be available to work within either short-blocks and/or full-time positions for the full year. You will be replacing teachers on short- or long-term absences, and filling the role within unfilled or unforseen vacancies. Permanent opportunities will arise within these schools during the 1st year, and following the completion of the 1st academic year, for those that wish to secure a permanent contract at one school.
You could be an experienced teacher, an NQT, or recently graduated teacher, with a passion for providing the very best educational experience to your students. Your lessons will be relevant, engaging, and differentiated for all abilities. Through your flexible, professional, positive, and enthusiastic approach, you will provide schools with a highly valuable and effective solution to their staffing requirements.
With anzuk Education, you also receive (where appropriate):
- Guidance from expert local and international consultants, many of whom are qualified teachers themselves
- For overseas teachers - Assistance with visas, police clearances, setting up bank accounts, guidance and support on the UK curriculum and school life
- Support from a network of experienced local headteachers and teachers working in the same area
- Local advice, tips, and support around sourcing the right accomodation for you
- Local orientation, travel assistance, advice, and guidance
- Industry-leading App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability
- Online social platforms to connect with other educators
- Ongoing professional development training
- Social events to mix regularly with the team, and other educators within the local area
- The very best experience, as you will be a valued member of our team
Contact us to discuss the opportunities in further detail, and/or to arrange a face-to-face discussion. Please provide a fully up to date CV with details of at least 2 referees (one of which being your most recent employer). A short covering letter would also be helpful, but is not essential.