Maths and/or Science Teacher
Develop your students by focusing your ability to teach Stage 4 & 5 Maths and Science in this growing school in Canberra.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are working with a growing independent school in Canberra. Together we are looking to recruit a teacher of Mathematics and/or Science for a position to commence as soon as possible for the 2020 academic year.
With a focus solely on Stage 4 & 5 Mathematics & Science, the school are happy to consider applications from teachers trained in one method but also confident teaching the other.
- Mathematics and Science (Yr7-9 only)
- Temporary appointment with view to permanency in 2021
- Possible 2021 position will be single subject only (Maths OR Science)
The Right Applicant is:
- Community focused independent school in Canberra
- Small campus with just over 200 students in both Primary & Secondary
- Growing school, with plans to grow the senior school up to Year 12 in the coming years
- Confident in teaching to both Maths & Science up to Yr9
- Willing to be a part of a growing school community
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified teachers
The suitable applicant must have
- Ability to gain accreditation with the TQI
- Up to date CV
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 8029 6955 or click 'apply for this job.'