Educators > Browse jobs
Maths teacher needed at prestigious independent school in Lewisham
A fantastic school in Southeast London are looking for someone with high expectations of teaching & learning with a specialism in Maths for September.
An excellent school in Southeast London are looking for someone to join their Maths department for next academic year.
About the school:
This school has excellent facilities and grounds which accommodates students from the early years/foundation stage up to the sixth form. The school has been based at this location in Catford for more than one century.
It has excellent connections to central London via Southern rail and consistently produces students that score above the national average at GCSE level.
The school offers a broad curriculum that promotes creativity and innovation & extensive extra-curricular programs are also offered. It actively promotes the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils as responsible, tolerant, law-abiding citizens.
Support is offered with a substantial professional development program & a large range of benefits are available including the use of sports facilities and complimentary lunch.
About the Role
• The position is for an Maths teacher at an independent Nursery-year 13 school in Lewisham to work in the secondary school.
• You will work alongside the department and cover the course work according to the set curriculum teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 with resources provided to assist you.
• Be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment.
• Participate in extra curriculum activities
• Working hours from 8 am - 4 pm
• This position is a 1-term contract that will run for the Autumn term, 2022 but can be extended and become permanent for the remainder of the academic year for the right candidate.
The school is based in south-east London, in the borough of Lewisham.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk