Educators > Browse jobs
Music Teacher- Kingston
A school in Kingston is seeking a Music Teacher to start on a long-term basis in January 2022 (3 days per week)
The school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-qualified part-time (0.6 FTE) teacher of Music, this position is fixed-term until 31st August 2022 in the first instance.
The School is a non-selective state secondary school and sixth form in New Malden. The school is passionate about providing learners with opportunities that they would never have had before. They aim to fire the imagination and develop an aspiration and a work ethic that will enable learners to achieve their ambitions.
The school ethos outlines that it is essential that school is a challenging, inspirational, and transformational experience. The school aims to provide a moral framework for learners to live their lives by, this allows students to perform to their best abilities. In addition, students feel supported, confident and happy.
The school is enormously proud of its academic, sporting and cultural successes, however, the school takes the most pride in the fact that parents tell staff that their sons are happy and that they enjoy coming to school.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER YOU:
- An exciting teaching job in an outstanding multi-academy trust.
- Fantastic support from your line managers and the Senior Leadership Team.
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ level study.
- A touch screen Chromebook with G Suite education.
- Excellent location with fast rail and bus links to London and the surrounding area.
- Free on-site parking.
For more info please call Jay on +44 (0)7508 825375. To be put forward immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org