Educators > Browse jobs
Music Teacher at fantastic Grammar School in Orpington, Kent
anzuk are recruiting for the role of 'Music Teacher' to work alongside a dedicated team at an Outstanding Grammar School in Kent
anzuk are recruiting for the role of 'Music Teacher' to work alongside a dedicated team at a fantastic Grammar school in Orpington, Kent.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Music Teacher, to start from 1st March to the end of the year on a 4 day per week basis. The school has a strong and ambitious leadership team, who are very supportive and hold high expectations of their students. The school is easily accessible from London Bridge.
You will be responsible for teaching Secondary Music and delivering engaging lessons, constructing lesson plans in accordance to the curriculum, and encouraging a high-level of learning in students. You will be teaching at KS3 & KS4 level.
The role will be 4 days per week (alternating): Tues-Fri followed by Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri.
Ideal Educator :
- Expertise in curriculum planning, delivery, and assessment
- Aim for high results from students
- Able to work in a team environment
- Be dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic in lesson planning
- Able to support young learners in their education journey
- Show exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Behaviour management skills
How to apply:
- Relevant Teaching qualification
- NQT or a fully qualified teacher (PGCE)
- Up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work history
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one through anzuk
- References to cover 2 years
To apply for the role of 'Music Teacher - South East London' please submit your CV by clicking Apply or reply directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.