Nursery Practitioners & Nursery Assistants Urgently Required
Permanent Nursery Practitioners & Nursery Assistants Needed!
anzuk are recruiting for a beautiful nursery located in Abbeywood for Permanent Nursery Educators, Level 3 and L2. This role requires strong knowledge of EYFS, planning & observations and Safeguarding. Applicants must work well in a team as well as use their initiative, have a mature outlook with a can-do attitude and enjoy the day-to-day challenges of working in a busy nursery environment. There is room for progression & development for committed and passionate nursery educators!
Early Years educators who have an NNEB, NVQ Level 3/2 or similar childcare qualification will be considered.
About the Nursery
About the role
- Good rating by Ofsted
- Excellent leadership and working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive and inclusive environment
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Permanent Positions
- 40 hours per week
- Early years educator must be confident with planning and observations
- Must have sound knowledge of EYFS & Learning goals
- Willing to undertaking the role of a key worker
- Adhere to Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- Training & Development
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• A supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of a colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Angus and email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.orgPh: (+44) 020 8132 9471/ 020 3821 1308/ 07584 375105
Or get the ball rolling immediately by uploading your CV to this link www.teachintheuk.co.uk