Nursery Practitioners & Nursery Assistants needed in Croydon
Nursery Practitioners & Nursery Assistants urgently needed for Greenwich Borough Nursery - Immediate start!
Calling all exceptional Qualified Nursery Practitioners and Nursery Assistants - Are you looking for work in Croydon and surrounding areas? Come join anzuk Education!
We are working alongside a lovely home from home childcare setting looking to recruit Qualified Nursery Practitioners or Qualified Nursery Assistants. You will be working with early years children. This an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to join a team of dedicated Early Years professionals providing an excellent standard of care. You will be confident with planning, following EYFS, Safeguarding and willing to undertake the routine and demands of the day to day running of a busy nursery setting.
About the nursey:
About the Role:
- Excellent leadership and working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunity for placement to become permanent
- Consistent work throughout the year
We are currently recruiting for Qualified Nursery Practitioners or Qualified Nursery Assistants in a private day nursery.
ANZUK Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• A supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend or a colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Sharon and email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Ph: (+44) 020 3821 1308 or 07584 375105
Or get the ball rolling immediately by uploading your CV to this link www.teachintheuk.co.uk