Outstanding Ealing school - unqualified Teachers needed, guaranteed work!
ANZUK Education are seeking cover supervisors to work across secondary?schools in Ealing!
1) Are you looking for a long-term or day to day role supporting teachers and children in a secondary school?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
ANZUK Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors a for a large number of our schools and special needs settings throughout West London, particularly Ealing.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, PE, Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
£75-90 a day starting as an unqualified Teacher/ cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Anouska
on email@example.com. About ANZUK Education:
ANZUK Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
ANZUK Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.