Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently supporting high achieving schools in their respective searches for engaging PDHPE Teachers
anzuk education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
Role 1: Lower North Shore, Sydney
Role 2: Inner West, Sydney
- Highly regarded Independent School with strong pastoral and wellbeing focus
- Part time (0.5FTE) position for term 2
- Potential for additional casual work
Role 3: New England, NSW
- High achieving Independent School with strong growth opportunities
- Option for part time or full time
- Willingness to be involved in pastoral care and extra-curricular programs
- x2 individual PE roles at two separate schools in the New England region
- Progressive and supportive Catholic schools, with great scope to support early career teachers
- Opportunities for roles into 2022
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Qualification in Education and experience teaching PDHPE, PASS and or SLR
- Commitment to College pastoral care and extra-curricular programs
- Confidence in modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)