Educators > Browse jobs
PE and LOTE Teachers | Eastern Suburbs
Schools located in Glen Waverley and Wheelers Hill are seeking specialist qualified Teachers for casual relief teaching in Term 4
At anzuk Education, we're committed to helping you find a job you'll love, whatever that may be. Our extensive network includes Government, Faith, and Independent Primary, Secondary, and Special Educational Needs settings. We support Educators throughout their journey, from Pre-Service Teachers to Graduates, to Experienced Teachers and Executive roles. Our reach enables Teachers to find opportunities both in Metropolitan and Regional areas, as well as Interstate and Overseas.
Several anzuk Education Secondary schools located in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs (including Glen Waverley, Wheelers Hill and Vermont) are seeking CRT cover in Term 4, and into 2024. Schools welcome Teachers with expertise in:
- Physical Education
- LOTE - Italian, Mandarin, German
- Business Management
- General Cover
* Easy access
to the schools via public transport
* 1 - 5 days per week available
- work in one school or across several
* Guaranteed income
through our Ambassador Program*
Partnering with schools for initiatives such as Metro to Regional
and Premium schools * Weekly pay of up to $808 per day (gross)
- pay rates vary, depending on experience and role
from an Account Manager and access to PD and community events
Graduates highly encouraged to apply!
Interested? Want to learn more?
- Current Provisional or Full VIT registration (or ability to secure if Graduation is pending). Permission to Teach VIT cannot be accepted.
- Contact details for 2 referees (Principal-class for experienced Teachers, or Mentor Teachers for Graduates)
- Working rights in Australia
Contact Jasslyn Browne - Recruiter (East)