Educators > Browse jobs
PE teachers in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs
Anzuk education is seeking reliable and dedicated PE teachers for CRT work with schools in Melbourne's Inner and Outer Eastern suburbs
Motivated? Organised? Energetic?
Have a passion for teaching health and physical education?
Our extensive network includes opportunities in Independent, Private and Government settings, across regional and city locations. Particular areas of demand currently exist in the suburbs of Glen Waverley, Burwood, Camberwell, Balwyn, Doncaster and Wantirna.
Completing CRT through anzuk is a great way to establish yourself in a school. The schools we work with recognise our teachers and throughout the year consistently approach us for contracts and often employ CRTs in longer-term roles.Working with anzuk you can be assured that you will:
- receive the best service possible from staff with exceptional education and recruitment knowledge and experience
- earn a competitive daily rate
- be placed in positions, daily or long-term, that reflect your ability, geographical location and skill set
- be accommodated in your preferences to work some or all days of the week
- receive opportunities for ongoing professional development ran by well known and experienced people in the education industry
- have access to a free Learning Management System with plenty of free resources
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application and that you have requested permission to include them on your CV.
- valid VIT registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in government, catholic and private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.