Educators > Browse jobs
Part-Time Religious Studies Teacher
Part-Time Religious Studies Teacher required for excellent Cardiff Secondary School
anzuk is currently recruiting qualified Religious Studies teacher to cover Maternity in a prestigious Cardiff secondary school. The school is looking to appoint an ambitious and inspiring teacher to uphold their high quality of teaching until the end of the academic year!
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning
and personalisation strategies.
• Be responsible for maintaining the highest quality of monitoring and
evaluating whilst improving the standard of achievement for all
• Be confident in ability to teach effectively across KS3 and KS4.
• Have a specialism in Religious Studies is essential.
• Create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for
students of all diverse backgrounds.
The successful candidate will be able to work 4 days a week for the remainder of the academic year and will be paid in line with the Wales framework for Supply teachers.
All applications are subject to anzuk educations strict background checks to include; 2 professional references covering the last 2 years, Right to work in the UK, an Enhanced DBS check and EWC registration, which we can help you obtain.