Educators > Browse jobs
Passionate Secondary Casual Relief Teachers (CRT) Required! - South East Bayside
anzuk education are looking for passionate, casual relief teachers to work at a range of Secondary Schools in Melbourne's South East.
anzuk education are looking for passionate, casual relief teachers to work at a range of Secondary Schools in Melbourne's South East suburbs.
Why choose CRT?
- Flexibility to choose when you want to work and how far you want to travel.
- No after-school admin commitments!
- Exposure to a range of schools across the South East
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant to help you reach your goals
- The opportunity to connect and develop relationships with our large network of schools
- Gain experience in different school environments before deciding on your next career move!
- Join our Ambassador Program, guaranteed work or still get paid!
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two principal or assistant principal references (mentor teachers will be accepted for graduates)
People enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do. B
eam Does this sound like the exact opportunity you are looking for?
Simply click APPLY
and upload your CV.
For any questions about these roles or other opportunities with anzuk please contact Elise Smith [email protected] anzuk education offers a $100 referral bonus for successfully hired educator referrals, please discuss this with us today. The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.