Educators > Browse jobs
Performing Arts Teacher
anzuk have casual and contract opportunities for Performing Arts/Drama trained teachers in Melbourne's South East suburbs
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Please note: Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic schools in Victoria are currently closed. The State Government has announced that schools will be reopening at the beginning of Term 2, if you are successful in this role we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts you. Please read for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as a CRT. This article contains helpful teaching resources, useful articles, Coronavirus myths and tips for good hygiene. READ the full article HERE: https://anzuk.blog/protecting-against-viruses-and-flu/
anzuk partners with a number of Primary schools in the Bayside and South East suburbs who have a consistent requirement for Primary Drama trained teachers. We have day to day, short term and contract work available.
We support Government, Catholic, Independent and Grammar schools across Melbourne and are specifically recruiting for schools in South Yarra, Caulfield, Brighton, Malvern, Oakleigh and Bentleigh.
If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education and enjoyment of Drama and Theater, while maintaining flexibility, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Personalized support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training is preferred
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.