Educators > Browse jobs
Permanent, Full-Time Maths position- Eastern Suburbs
We are currently assisting a leading Sydney Independent School in the Eastern Suburbs seeking a talented and dedicated Mathematics Teacher.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership, and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
Please see our current Permanent Maths opportunity in Sydney below:
- Permanent Mathematics Teacher: Year 7 - 12
- Experience teaching HSC and Extension Mathematics desirable but not essential
- Early career teachers are encouraged to apply
- The school has a reputation for providing a world class education that brings an authentic and innovative approach to educating young men
- Term 3 start
anzuk education are working with a highly regarded Catholic Independent School located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. The establishment is an Independent day School for Boys up to 18 years of age. The school has proven to be vibrant, dynamic, and forward thinking in its approach to education. It has a reputation for providing a world class education that brings an authentic and innovative approach to educating young men. Requirements
Find out more!
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
We encourage you to apply today if the above position is of interest to you. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you have would like to enquire around any of the positions, please call 02 8024 7090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.