Educators > Browse jobs
Permanent TAS Teacher required for 2022 start!
Grow your career in Sydney's stunning North Shore! Teach your TAS specialism in a supportive senior school environment (Yr7-12).
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time.
About the School
anzuk Education are supporting a Boys independent Catholic School in Sydney's North Shore in their search for a teacher of TAS. The School has a strong commitment to both academic outcomes and extra-curricular involvement and is rightly proud of their students’ outcomes. They consistently rank in the top 100 HSC results annually.
The Role and You
A permanent TAS appointment to commence Term 1, 2022 is now available. Working in the Senior School, you will work across Yr7-12 only.
This position would suit a teacher of Design and Technology (other TAS specialisms will be considered) who is keen to either commence or grow their teaching career. Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply for this position.
You will ideally have experience teaching - or capacity to teach - Design and Technology through to Year 12, with additional TAS codes highly desirable. The school offers significant opportunities for professional development.
Digital interviews are available for this position.
- Large, established school within affluent Sydney suburb
- Frequent access to professional development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate digital interviews available
How to Apply
- NESA Accreditation with the desired TAS codes signed off.
- Capacity to support extra-curricular and/or co-curricular learning (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
Please contact Sid Taylor at email@example.com
or on 02 8024 7090
for a confidential discussion, or for more details on the school and position.