Physical Education Teacher
Great opportunities Health & Phys Ed trained teachers, to teach in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
Are you a Secondary Trained Health or Physical Education Teacher?
Are you looking for day to day supply opportunities for now and 2020? Are you interested in 2020 Contracts?
anzuk is seeking positive and enthusiastic secondary trained Health / Phys Ed teachers to support schools across Melbourne's northern suburbs including Northcote, Preston, Craigieburn, St Helena, Brunswick, Coburg, Greensborough, Lalor, Essendon, Keilor, Taylors Lakes and surrounding suburbs.
If you are a passionate teacher who wants to impact the lives of your students, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Covering Phys Ed/Health classes across 5-18 years age group
- Working across a range of subject areas across the day if required
- Supervision of students during breaks
- Implementing programs and lesson plans as set by the teacher
- Thinking on your feet and being flexible to suit the needs of schools
- Being prepared to develop and deliver engaging lesson plans
- Marking student work and providing feedback to the teacher
- Work collaboratively with staff
- Personalized support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates