Educators > Browse jobs
Physical Education Teacher
anzuk are looking for enthusiastic VIT registered PE teachers for casual relief teaching and/ or work in the Western suburbs of Melbourne
have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are currently welcoming applications from passionate PE teachers in Melbourne's CBD
and Western Suburbs
This would include schools from Footscray, Altona, the Brimbank area, Caroline Springs, Melton, Bacchus Marsh and surrounding suburbs.
We welcome recent graduates
and experienced teachers
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity to teach PE all year round in a variety of diverse schools
How to apply
- Completed application for provisional registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining your placement experience and any other relevant work
- Contact details of at least two mentor teachers referees (including phone number and email address)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.