Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Class Teacher
Class teacher in a Bridgend Primary School.
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our Outstanding primary schools located in Bridgend is in need of a primary teacher to work in their Key Stage 2 department to cover a long term period of absence.
The school is looking for an exceptional Primary Teacher who holds a QTS qualification and has experience working in Key Stage 2.
The successful Primary Teacher will have the following:
- Confidence in planning and delivering all areas of learning
- Has a sound knowledge of child development
- Demonstrates a motivation and passion for working in Key stage 2
- The ability to work as part of an already established and experienced Key stage 2 team.
NQTs are welcome to apply.THE SCHOOL
The school provides themselves on our their deep knowledge of every child and are privileged to teach energetic, empathetic, and academically motivated pupils. They recognise that all children and families are different and work cooperatively to ensure academic excellence for all!
- Strong leaderhip
- Very supportive Atmosphere for the successful Primary Teacher
- CPD opportunities provided by the school
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work int he UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Ellen on email@example.com.About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.