anzuk Education have opportunities for primary teachers for a contract in Hillside and surrounding suburbs (Western Suburbs of Melb).
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for students and educators in the schools that we work with. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Greater Melbourne to find Casual Relief Teachers for the daily cover of their permanent staff. We are currently looking for a Primary Teacher for a part-time role at a big school in Hillside. You will be covering a Grade 4 class 3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
We are looking for engaging teachers, who want to make a positive impact on students and their learning on a daily basis. We welcome applications from graduates and experienced teachers who are VIT qualified.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current resume outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.