Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are currently seeking confident Primary teachers to work across our client schools in Melton and surrounding areas.
We're currently looking for Primary Teachers who are happy to travel to the Bacchus Marsh/Melton area, apply now!
anzuk education work with a large range of Primary, Secondary, and Special Education settings. We are looking for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to make a positive influence on their students with the return to school.
We work hard to accommodate your preferences, while also enhancing your opportunities for professional growth by being exposed to different types of settings. Become an important part of a school community, while also achieving flexibility in your working week and a competitive rate of pay.
What you'll need:
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with VIT
- Current CV outlining your teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two principal class references or mentor teachers for graduates
- Appropriate working rights within Australia
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV or email me on email@example.com.