Primary Teacher (3 roles available)
Make a difference to Catholic school communities in regional NSW! With a number of roles on offer, secure a teaching position in western NSW
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are working with a number of Catholic schools in western NSW. Together we are looking to recruit 3 Primary teachers for positions to commence January 2020.
Newly qualified & early career teachers are encouraged to apply in addition to experienced teachers.
- Primary teachers (3 positions available)
- Teachers of all levels of experience encouraged to apply
- Initial temporary contract with option for permanency
- Two roles to commence ASAP, one to commence Term 2
- Small Catholic schools in local regional & rural communities; the school is the centre of town life!
- All are keen proponents of modern collaborative and cross-stage pedagogy
- Access to professional development through the larger Catholic school diocese network
The suitable applicant must have
- Ability to be accredited with NESA in NSW
- Up to date CV
- Comfortable working within a Catholic faith framework
- Ability to source 2 references from previous employment or, if a newly qualified teacher, your 2 recent prac reports
- Please note references will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com, call 02 8029 6955 or click 'apply for this job.'