Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teacher | Collingwood
Great teaching opportunities available for Primary-qualified Teachers living in Collingwood and surrounding suburbs
At anzuk Education, we're committed to helping you find a job you'll love, whatever that may be. Our extensive network includes Government, Faith, and Independent Primary, Secondary, and Special Educational Needs settings. We support Educators throughout their journey, from Pre-Service Teachers to Graduates, to Experienced Teachers and Executive roles. Our reach enables Teachers to find opportunities both in Metropolitan and Regional areas, as well as Interstate and Overseas.
Several anzuk Education partner schools in Melbourne's Northern suburbs are seeking Primary-qualified Teachers for casual relief cover in Term 4 2023. Easy access to schools from the Collingwood area.
- Choose your work days and change availability whenever you like with our easy-to-use online system
- Guarantee of work up to December 2023 as part of our Ambassador Program
- Day-to-day and block work available - trial schools in Term 4 for permanent positions in 2024
- Create your Preferred School list - we work to your preferences! Great local options - most schools accessible from home in 30 minutes or less
Apply now and connect with great schools in Term 4
. We're also taking inquiries for work in 2024
Interested? What to learn more?
- Current Provisional or Full VIT registration (or ability to secure if Graduation is pending). Permission to Teach VIT cannot be accepted.
- Contact details for 2 referees (Principal-class for experienced Teachers, or Mentor Teachers for Graduates)
- Working rights in Australia
Contact Beth Wigg
- North Region Recruitment Team Leader