Educators > Browse jobs
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our team who support a number of Department and Independent schools in the Eastern Suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role
Skills and experience
- Casual Primary teachers (K-6)
- Department and Independent Schools
- Casual, Block, and contract opportunities
- Located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
- Facilitate learning in a variety of different settings!
- NESA teaching accreditation
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective learning outcomes
- New graduates/final year students encouraged to apply
People enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do.B
How to Apply
Applications will be considered shortly after they are submitted. The sooner you apply, the more likely you are to be successful. Simply click "APPLY" and send through your CV.
If successful, you will be contacted shortly by phone. For more details about the position, feel free to contact me directly on 02 8024 7093.