Educators > Browse jobs
Casual and contract opportunities for Primary teachers in the Mentone area for 2022 and beyond in government, Catholic and independent schools.
What we can offer:
About the role
- Guaranteed work & pay - up to 5 days a week!
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Flexibility in your working week
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Access to our free Learning Management System for added PD opportunities
anzuk education are currently seeking qualified Primary teachers
who are looking to gain more experience in the classroom for 2022 and beyond. Whether you've just graduated, seeking to fill your week with CRT work or you are retired only wanting to work a select number of days, we can assist you. If you're located in Brighton, Mentone, Mordialloc, Keysborough and across Bayside and the South Eastern Suburbs
then apply below!
We have positions across a range of government, Catholic and independent schools and all sorts of teaching environments including special needs opportunities.Application requirements:
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current working rights within Australia
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone or email.
Aengus Topping | Education Recruitment Consultant - connect with me
Phone: (03) 9249 2450
The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.