Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers I Melbourne's Northern Suburbs
Anzuk are looking for qualified Primary Teachers located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne for Casual Relief Teaching work.
Anzuk Education is seeking Primary Trained Teachers interested in consistent Casual Relief Teaching work in schools across Melbourne's Northern suburbs above the Metropolitan Ring Rd.
Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Choose the days you want to work and receive a daily rate of up to $500 (gross) with participating schools (up to $808 for Regional work). Keen to branch out? Ask us about the Metro to Regional Initiative! Whether you decide to work locally or Regionally with us, you'll have access to our Ready2Work system (to control the days you want to work) and will receive 1:1 support from our team.
- Are you a Graduate or an Experienced Teacher? We've got you covered. With our extensive network of Government, Faith, and Independent Primary, Secondary, and Special Educational Needs settings, you have a diverse range of options to choose from to find the right fit for you.
Anzuk Education offers a $100 referral bonus for successfully hired educator referrals. Please discuss this with us today.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- A current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of two recent principal-class or mentor referees
To find out more, contact Laura Patino:
Email: [email protected]
You can also visit our website: https://www.anzuk.education/au/educators/register