Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers - Melbourne's Western Suburbs
anzuk are seeking graduate & experienced Primary Teachers to teach in a variety of schools in around Melbourne's inner and South Western suburbs.
anzuk are seeking graduate & experienced Primary Teachers to teach in a variety of schools around Melbourne's inner and South Western suburbs..
We're looking for teachers who are:
What you can expect from anzuk:
- Excited & enthusiastic about getting back into the classroom
- Highly engaging
- Passionate about education
- Show great initiative
- Adaptable & flexible
- Great communication
- Committed to creating exceptional experiences for students
- Registered with the VIT (or have a pending application)
- Ideally seeking 4-5 days work each week (please still apply if you are looking for more flexible work than this)
- Ongoing support and consultation through your teaching career
- Professional development opportunities
- Awesome schools, to match your teaching style.
- Opportunities to get exposure in new settings
- Feedback to support your growth
- An engaging network of other great educators
- Flexible and consistent work options
- Leading pay rates to match your experience ($335-375)
- Endless possibilities...
We can support you and your educator friends with casual, contract & ongoing opportunities within Primary, Secondary & Special Education Schools and Early Childhood settings - Locally, in Regional Victoria, interstate & overseas! anzuk are now offering a $100 thank you to anyone who refers a great teacher to join us for CRT. (We'll send you a gift voucher after your teacher friend has completed 15 shifts). Tell them to mention your name when they apply.