Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers - South and South-East
Anzuk has opportunities for dynamic and enthusiastic teachers to work with our client schools in and around the South and South-East Regions
Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic school teacher?
If so.... We have work for you!
anzuk* are seeking teachers who can embrace a wide range of learning tools to further students' work. You must be an exciting and innovative primary teacher with an affinity towards teaching.
work with a large base of schools in Melbourne's South and South-East region. We have an increased demand for CRT teachers in the suburbs of: Brighton, Mentone, Mordialloc, Keysborough and across the Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs
We are currently recruiting teachers available for daily CRT work in 2022, as well as being able to provide opportunities to attain long term employment.What we can offer:
- Guaranteed work & pay - up to 5 days a week!
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Flexibility in your working week
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Access to our free Learning Management System for added PD opportunities
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- Valid VIT registration
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
- Valid working rights in Australia
ANZUK is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.