Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers in Glen Waverley
anzuk have opportunities for primary qualified casual relief teachers (CRT) across a variety of schools in Glen Waverley and surrounding areas
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools in the eastern suburbs. We work closely with schools in Blackburn, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Syndal, Burwood, Vermont, Box Hill, Richmond, Kew and other surrounding suburbs.
If you are an engaging teacher who wants to work collaboratively with school communities, and make an impact on students and their learning, we would love to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV or email it directly to email@example.com
. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, schools in Victoria are beginning to reopen however the situation could change. If you are successful in this role we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts you. Please read for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as a CRT. This article contains helpful teaching resources, useful articles, Coronavirus myths and tips for good hygiene. READ the full article HERE: https://anzuk.blog/protecting-against-viruses-and-flu/ By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.