Educators > Browse jobs
Primary and Secondary Teachers needed in Australia
anzuk are currently seeking primary and secondary trained teachers for a range of relief and permanent positions across Australia.
anzuk are currently seeking fantastic Primary, Secondary and Early Childhood Teachers for a range of roles across Australia for 2021 and beyond.
Whether you are a recent graduate, or a highly experienced teacher, we would love to chat to you about how we might be able to support you to find your next role.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency. We offer a range of teaching and education support roles in primary, secondary, early childhood and special education settings across our global network (UK, NZ, AUS).
About the Role:
- Teach in Australia (guaranteed relief teaching and permanent opportunities available).
- Vacancies available in our main office locations Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia (rural opportunities also available).
- Opportunities for graduates right through to leadership positions.
- Guidance every step of the way from expert consultants (registration, visas, accommodation, travel advice etc).
- Earn a competitive day rate (starting at $323.50 per day) or salary package (permanent).
- App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and flexibility.
- Join an amazing social community of like-minded educators.
- Gain valuable overseas teaching experience.
- Australian/ New Zealand passport or valid Australian work visa
- Current NZ Teacher Registration
or if you are interested in hearing more about global education opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +64273713647