ANZUK are currently recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher on behalf of a high achieving secondary school in Somerset
Religious Education Teacher - Required for a September start
anzuk are currently working in partnership with a highly successful secondary school in Somerset who are looking for a Religious Education (RE) Teacher. The school has been rated as consistently good by Oftsed but continues to have a strong commitment to improve, thus making it a brilliant environment to be part of. Children are well behaved and committed to learning, whilst staff are offered excellent support and professional development opportunities.
Due to the rural location of the school you will need your own transport, however the school is only a 30 min car journey from Taunton.
The role is a full time, long-term position to begin in September until the end of December, however for the right candidate this position could be extended until Easter or for the full year. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach both KS3 & KS4 Religious Education (RE). This role is open to both NQT's and fully qualified teachers.
The successful candidate for this job will have the following attributes:
Why join anzuk?
- An up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the subject and curriculum area at KS3 & KS4
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of teaching
- Ability to effectively communicate with young people, parents, carers and colleagues
- An enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude!
How to apply:
- Personalised support from a team of consultants
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Become part of a truly global network of educators with opportunities in Australia and New Zealand
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
If you would like to apply please contact Rebecca on 0117 457 3443 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home