Educators > Browse jobs
Regional & Rural Teaching Opportunities - QLD
Interested in a new experience, both professionally & personally? Consider teaching in regional & rural QLD!
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 350 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
The Schools & Locations
anzuk Education works to support a network of independent and Catholic diocesan schools across regional and rural QLD. With schools stretching across a variety of areas, from Far North Queensland through to Toowoomba, Kingaroy and Chinchilla, our Regional & Rural Schools Team support equity in education provision across all geographical regions.
The Roles and You
With flexibility across year group and stage, these roles will suit Primary teachers keen to experience a contemporary, collaborative and ICT-enriched learning environment. With positions in regional cities as well as smaller country areas of QLD, we can help support your career growth in regional & rural QLD.
With positions across English, HSIE, TAS, Maths and Science, we can help align your experience and background with a variety of schools in larger regional cities in QLD. With most roles being in cities with all amenities - including airports with daily flights to Brisbane - these roles would appeal to teachers keen to progress their career whilst remaining in relative proximity to capital cities.
These roles will suit early career and experienced teachers alike. Equally, expressions of interest are welcomed from graduates in their final year of study.
- Amazing professional and personal development experiences
- Significant cost-of-living benefits living in regional QLD
- Scope to discuss financial and accommodation incentives to teachers needing to relocate
- Immediate digital interviews available for Term 3 2023 positions
- Ability to gain accreditation with Queensland College of Teachers (QCT)
- An interest in investing in your regional community, where the school is often a key part of the local fabric
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
To Find Out More
Please contact Craig Kerr at [email protected] or on +61 7 3606 1086 for a confidential discussion.