Educators > Browse jobs
Reprographics and Administration Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to support a central SE London all-through school.
We are looking for an experience Reprographics or Administration Assistant to start immediately at an all-through school in central South east London.
About the School:
The school is a large all-through schools that supports student in Nursery, Primary and Secondary years. It is a fast-paced working environment which is best suited to those students who can be flexible, prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with colleagues.
The ideal candidate will:
You can refer a friend here to earn £100!
- have administration or reprographics experience
- confident and assertive when speaking with parents and taking phone calls
- be confident to use or learn student databases such as SIMS
- be solution focused and have a can-do attitude
- have a positive attitude to tackle any challenges that may arise
- support with the management of various canteen tils
Click the link below - https://www.teachintheuk.co.uk/general-7
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in South East London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Administrators often earn between £70 - £85 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
There is the potential for this role to become permanent with an annual salary between £21-23,000 p.a.
How to apply:
For more information please contact Angus and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: +44(0)2038211308
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• A supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of a colleague and receive £100 referral bonus as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.