SEND Learning support
Do you want to support children of all ages and abilities in overcoming learning obstacles? Or are you looking for school-based experience?
Do you want to support children of all ages and abilities in overcoming learning obstacles? Or are you looking for school-based experience to prepare for your PGCE? Have you got experience in care or support work and are now looking to use this in a school based environment? Are you a teacher but looking to take a step back? If any of the above applies to you, please give us a call!
We are working with a Specialist school who are looking for a number of SEND experienced Support staff for day to day and longer term positions across both Primary and Secondary phases, whether you are looking for a couple of days per week or full time, please get in touch!
anzuk are working with a number of schools in Newport and the surrounding areas catering to children from Nursery age to Post 16 with a variety of needs including High functioning autism, physical disabilities, Downs syndrome and complex needs.
Working for us means you will:
- Visit a diverse range of schools; from Primary, Secondary, SEND and PRU’s
- Have the flexibility to work around other commitments
- Have the opportunity to ‘try before you buy' – Get an idea of schools around you before committing to permanent role.
- Get help and support from your own dedicated consultant
- Network and build strong relationships with schools and their teams
A lot of the staff we have worked with have also gone on to gain permanent positions within the schools we have placed them in.
lease get in touch for more information with Laura 0117 457 3443
To apply you must have:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Training and/or experience in SEND specifics such as PMLD, ASD, Makaton, PECS and Personal care are desirable.
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Be able to provide references to cover a minimum of 2 years
- Please note on some placements you may be required to provide some personal care.