anzuk is working in partnership with a great secondary school in SW London to recruit an enthusiastic SEN Teacher
Great opportunity for Graduate and/or Experienced SEN Teachers in South West London.
About the School:
A purpose built centre for students at secondary school on the autistic spectrum. It is co-located with a mainstream school and students benefit from inclusion for part of their education. This enables students to access both a mainstream education with all its benefits whilst also having specialist support targeting their individual needs arising from their diagnosis of autism.
About the Role:
- Teaching years 7-9
- Moderate learning needs
- A range of learning abilities
- Small class sizes with competent TA support
- Professional development opportunities available
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Mike Bloy on email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.