Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Lewisham
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team environment and help children with learning difficulties achieve their educational goals.
anzuk Education has an opportunity for a committed Teaching Assistant to work in one of our very supportive schools in Lewisham, SE London. The school has a particular focus on special needs education and is looking for a high-quality candidate to join their team.
As a Teaching Assistant with anzuk education, you will provide a range of support to students enrolled in special development programs. This particular school offers educational and social programs to primary school students with moderate to profound intellectual and physical disabilities, and mild to severe social, emotional and behavioural disorders, including autistic spectrum disorder.
The ideal candidate will:
Your responsibilities include:
- Have experience in a school setting or within disability support
- Have a caring and enthusiastic nature
- Have a genuine passion for special education needs
- Be open-minded and flexible to changes in daily programming
- Be adaptable to cater for a diverse range of student needs and disabilities
How to Apply
- Supporting the participation of students in an inclusive education system
- Supporting transitions for students within the school and outside the community
- Providing support with personal care duties (including toileting, changing and feeding)
- Assisting with hydrotherapy programs when required
- Building rapport with both staff and students
- Following directions and guidelines outlined by teachers
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers and teaching assistants who would like to work in other areas in London are also encouraged to get in contact. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk