Educators > Browse jobs
Science Maternity Cover
Science Teacher required for maternity post in a secondary School in South East Wales.
A secondary school in South East Wales require an outstanding teacher of Science from September on a full time basis. The successful applicant will be covering maternity leave, teaching KS3 and KS4 Science.
* Teacher of Science
* September 2021 start
* Full time
* Maternity Post
* Excellent rates of pay, possible TLR for the right candidate
anzuk is looking for a qualified teacher of Science seeking a long term opportunity from September. The ideal candidate will have previous TLR experience, or looking to take the next step in their teaching career.
The school has a strong reputation and modern facilities and the Science department is led by a supportive HOD.
We are keen to hear from experienced Science teachers who have excellent subject knowledge and good classroom management. The role will see the successful applicant teaching KS3 and KS4 Science, with a possibility of TLR for the successful Candidate.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in the UK since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. When working with anzuk, you will:
- Gain access to virtual Professional Development opportunities run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Be apart of a Global Network of Opportunities
- Have a consultant team that will be here to help and guide you
- Keep track of work seamlessly with our easy to use app
- Receive a £100 bonus for referring your friends and colleagues once they have worked for 10 days
- Be apart of a fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
All applications are subject to anzuk's strict background checks including: 2 years professional references, 10 year work history, Right to work in the UK, EWC registration and an Enhanced DBS check which we can help you obtain.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.
Teachers with Specialisation in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme.