Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently working with a leading Sydney Independent School that are in need of an engaging Science Teacher for 2021
anzuk Education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership
anzuk are working with a leading Independent School located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. The school is held in high regard for providing students with a strong sense of community that supports excellence, enabling each student to consistently achieve academically and within their co-curricular pursuits.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and suitably qualified Year 7 - 10 Science teacher for a full time position commencing 2021. This is a great opportunity for you to inspire and foster a love and appreciation of the subject alongside a team of high quality educators.
Find out more!
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Qualification in Education with a specialisation in Science teaching
- Experience and ability to teach Years 11 & 12 Biology
- Willingness to be involved in College extra-curricular programs
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
To apply or for more information please contact Damien Smith at email@example.com or (02) 8029 6962
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.